- Email email@example.com
- Telephone number +31 (0)88 - 141 08 67
- Eduction Radboud University of Nijmegen
- Admitted to the bar 27-11-2009
- Specialization training
- Grotius Education Financing & Securing
- Legal Practice areas NOvA
- Insolvency law
- Corporate law, including the subcategories Directors' liability, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Corporations
Who is Lisan Vermeer?
Lisan Vermeer graduated from Radboud University Nijmegen in both Dutch Law and Business Administration. She joined the team of lawyers at Bogaerts & Groenen advocaten in 2009 Lisan mainly focuses on entrepreneurs. So her daily case load mainly consists of employment law, contract law and other business law cases in the broadest sense. Lisan’s knowledge of Business Administration helps her to quickly and effectively assess legal situations which are often extremely complex. When doing so, she also considers the relevant commercial aspects and interests. Obviously, Lisan’s first priority is to find a solution without resorting to litigation, however she has no hesitation in taking a dispute to court if required. Lisan is a very passionate and tenacious litigator. Once she has sunk her teeth into a case, she will persist to the very end.
Other positions and membership of professional associations
- Member of Jonge Balie ‘s-Hertogenbosch [Association of Young Lawyers ‘s-Hertogenbosch]
- Board member of BUBE – Businessclub Udenhout en Berkel-Enschot [Udenhout and Berkel-Enschot Business Club]
- Board member of Stichting Winterparadijs Udenhout [Udenhout Winter Paradise Foundation]
- Organiser of GRIET! [network for female entrepreneurs in rural towns in Central Brabant]