- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number +31 (0)88 - 141 08 64
University of Tilburg
- Admitted to the bar 26-02-2010
- Legal Practice areas NOvA
- Tenancy law, including the subcategories Commercial space and Living space
- Environmental law, including de subcategories Environmental law, and Nature protection law, Spatial administrative law and Water law.
Who is Rutger Boogers?
Rutger Boogers is a partner of BG.legal and has been working as a lawyer in the field of environmental law and real estate law since 2010. Rutger is sector coordinator of BG.energie.
Rutger specializes in environmental law, such as spatial planning, enforcement and environmental law with specific expertise in the field of housing for migrant workers. He has an active advisory and litigation practice for governments, entrepreneurs and private individuals. In addition, Rutger has extensive experience in real estate law, in particular tenancy law for residential and commercial spaces, land matters, prescription and compensation issues as a result of [un]lawful government actions.
In addition to his work as a lawyer, Rutger is active as a member and [deputy] chairman from several objection committees, including the committee of the municipality of 's-Hertogenbosch. He is also the permanent author of the Journal for Practical Administrative Law [SDU] for which professional journal he regularly writes articles and annotations. He is also a member of the Association of Real Estate Lawyers.
Rutger believes it is important to make the right strategic choices and to involve his clients in determining the strategy. This prevents surprises at a later stage.
Other positions and memership of professional accosiations
- Member of the appeals committee of the municipality of ‘s-Hertogenbosch
- Member of the joint appeals committee of the municipalities of Asten and Someren
- Regular contributor to the Tijdschrift voor Praktisch Bestuursrecht [Journal of Practical Administrative Law]
- Regular contributor to the Tijdschrift Juridisch up to Date [Latest Law News]
- Board member of ECB - Energie Coöperatie Boxtel [Boxtel Energy Cooperative]
- Member of Jonge Balie ‘s-Hertogenbosch [Association of Young Lawyers ‘s-Hertogenbosch]
Blogs van Rutger Boogers
- "Aantasting van privacy reden om vergunning te weigeren? Jazeker!" - 30-04-2020 - Lees verder ›