What does our work involve?
Our attorneys represent buyers and sellers of real estate and lenders with loans secured by real estate and personal property, in both simple and complex transactions. We also represent developers and owners of commercial and residential properties. Our work includes advising on all aspects of commercial leasing, negotiating and finalizing the purchase of property or the sale of real estate. It also includes representing our clients (in court) in disputes involving real estate agreements, mortgages and leases as well as handling foreclosures, evictions and similar proceedings.
Our specialists can help you with the following topics:
- Sales and purchases
- Lease (agreements)
- Building agreements
- Development agreements
- Funding and property investment
- Commercial property management
- Apartment rights and divisions;
- Joint venture agreements involving property and property funds
- Landlord and tenant problems