Whether you are an employee or an employer. From dismissal to suspension and from reorganisation to labour dispute. We can advise about all matters concerning the legal aspects of the employee-employer relationship. We act on behalf of individual employees, works councils, private employers, non-profit organisations, and government bodies.
Bogaerts & Groenen and Employment and Dismissal
Many problems and costs can be avoided. Because labour law involves a great variety of issues, it is important to obtain timely advice and to involve our lawyers from a very early stage. And even if matters come to a head and a conflict seems inevitable, we will first try to reach a solution in mutual consultation, quickly and practically. Another matter of course is to collaborate with other divisions, for example in case of a merger or take-over.
The Bogaerts & Groenen lawyers are specialised in the following areas:
- Drawing up and testing employment contracts / labour regulations
- Conducting negotiations and procedures for severance payments in case of individual or collective dismissals [redundancy programme]
- Business transitions
- Position of the statutory director
- The competition clause
- Employer’s liability
- Employee participation
- Disability and rehabilitation
- Management agreement flexible contracts