- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number +31 (0)88 - 141 08 20
- Admitted to the bar 19-09-1991
- Specialization training
- Legal Practice areas NOvA
- Insolvency law
- Contract law
- Civil procedural law, including the subcategory Litigation
Who is Marc Heuvelmans?
Marc has been a lawyer since 1991 and still greatly enjoys his profession. From the start, he acted as curator in bankruptcies.
His passion is to be the spider in the web, operating where interests meet. His approach is characterised by determining the strategy, taking control, making decisions, and working towards a concrete result.
Marc is active in the sections Contract and Company, and Bankruptcy and Restructuring. He has been a member of the specialists’ association Insolad since 1998. Over the past years, Marc has also built up a consultancy to assist entrepreneurs and companies who are experiencing turbulent times.
Next to his work, Marc is socially active in many entrepreneurial networks. Also, he loves skiing and sailing. And as a columnist, Marc has written many articles. Since the publication of his first book, in 2009, “Help ik ga failliet” (“Help, I’m going bankrupt”), he has become quite addicted to writing. His second book, concerning modern entrepreneurship, will be published shortly. It is called “Het Nieuwe Ondernemen, Cash is King”.
Activities and memberships
- Chairman of the committee BORT-TOP Tilburg
- Member of the Advisory Council Unipartners Tilburg
- Member of the business consultation association Bedrijven Overleg Regio Tilburg
- Keygroup Member Lions Club Oisterwijk
- Member of VNO-NCW Kring Midden-Brabant
- Member of Kobra Tilburg
- Member of the Employers’ Association De Toestroom Oisterwijk
- Member of networking club Netwerk Midden-Brabant
- Member of the networking club Regio Business Tilburg