- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number +31 (0)88 - 141 08 66
- Eduction Universiteit van Utrecht
- Admitted to the bar 12-02-1992
- Specialization training
- Mediationopleiding Dialogue B.V.
- Collaborative Professionals [VVCP]
- Legal Practice areas NOvA
- Family law, including the subcategories Collaborative divorce, Divorces, Alimony matters, Visitation, Mediation, Parenthood and recognition
Who is Liedeke Floris?
Liedeke Floris has worked as a lawyer since 1992. She joined the legal profession immediately after graduating from Utrecht University. She ran her own business in Bunnik for many years and has been a member of the team at BG.legal since the end of 2009.
In addition to her many other professional qualifications, she has become a specialist in mediation and is an NMI-registered mediator. In addition, she lectures on Divorce Law and Juvenile Law at HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht.
Liedeke works in the Family and Divorce section as this is where her heart lies. She uses her legal skills in her activities as an NMI mediator and member of vFAS. Her approach to her cases is pragmatic, based on many years of experience. Her clients and achieving a good outcome are her main concerns; after all, a divorce is a stressful affair in itself. Her extensive and long-standing experience with clients and legal procedures makes her an ideal choice as your mediator. In her role as a lawyer, she will always encourage the parties to come to an amicable agreement in the first instance as this generally avoids significant expense. However, if this approach is unsuccessful, she is not afraid to initiate court proceedings. Sometimes “you have to agree to disagree”.
Other positions and membership of professional associations
- MfN - Mediatorsfederatie Nederland [Netherlands Federation of Mediators] previously NMI
- vFAS - vereniging van Familierecht Advocaten Scheidingsmediators [Association of Family Law Attorneys and Divorce Mediators]
- Vvcp - Vereniging van collaborative professionals [Association of collaborative professionals]