- Email email@example.com
- Telephone number +31 (0)88 - 141 08 61
- Eduction University of Tilburg
- Admitted to the bar 27-07-2012
- Specialization training
- Insolvency law for curators (2016)
- Legal Practice areas NOvA
- Insolvency law
- Intellectual Property law
Who is Jelle Beerens?
Jelle received his high school education at the Katholiek Gymnasium Beekvliet in Sint-Michielsgestel. He went on to study Dutch Law with a specialisation in civil law at Tilburg University. His thesis examined the options for relaunching professional football organisations following a bankruptcy.
At BG.legal, Jelle has specialised further in the area of Bankruptcy and Restructuring. In 2016, he successfully completed a specialist course in ‘Insolvency Law for Receivers’. Jelle also takes on Intellectual Property Law cases with a particular focus on copyright law, design rights and trademark law.
Jelle loves sport. He has started swimming competitively at a young age. During the summer months, he still likes to dive into the water at the IJzeren Man in Vught and swim several kilometres. In addition, he enjoys a weekly game of indoor football and likes to go cycling on his racing bike whenever he has time.
Other positions and membership of professional associations
- General coordinator of the IJzeren Man Swimming Race
- Former chairman of the Vereniging Jonge Balie ‘s-Hertogenbosch [Association of Young Lawyers ‘s-Hertogenbosch]
- Committee member of Swimming Association De Dommelbaarzen in Vught
- Ambassador for Swim to Fight Cancer ‘s-Hertogenbosch